Wednesday, October 1, 2008

INAUGURAL LA IRISH FILM FEST


We're back from 2 pint filled weeks home in Ireland and we've hit the ground running. Tomorrow night I'll be feeding the masses at the opening night of the LA Irish Film Festival. I have to say I'm thrilled to be a part of this event if nothing more than supporting my fellow Irishmen. (Who said I was done drinking anyway?)

Here's what I'll be serving up for the stars buffet style:
  • Atlantic Poached Salmon with Mary Rose Sauce
  • Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce 
  • Ballymaloe Quiche Piperonata
  • Potato & Spring Onion Salad tossed with French dressing Irish style
  • Carrot & Courgette Salad 
  • Citrus Lentil & Couscous Salad 
  • and of course Homemade Brown Soda Bread Scones
(Always good to have a little soakage for the pints!)

If you're into good indy flicks and are in LA check it out. I believe tickets are still available for Saturday and Sunday so be sure to check out their website or just click the link above. 

Cheers!

No comments: